[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips+asterisk: signalling not working?

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Wed Oct 6 14:55:44 CEST 2010

On 06.10.2010 15:30, Vallimamod ABDULLAH wrote:
> You are right: you should not mix record_route_preset() and record_route().
> Try to replace record_route with record_route preset. And if it does not work, make a ngrep capture on your opensips server to see sip dialog between opensips and asterisk (command line: ngrep -qt -d ethX -W byline port 5060.)
>
> Btw, I encourage you to use a public ip on your server if you have the possibility: putting opensips behind nat is*bad*  as everybody will tell you;-)

Right, Stefano: make sure you have not added the opensips IP addresses
or domain names already listed in "alias" core parameter to the domain
table. If the address in RURI is considered local it does routing "after
strict". The RURI gets rewritten with the URI in the Route header and
like in your case opensips relayes ACK to itself.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk