[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS swallows BYEs

David Santiago david.santiago at almiralabs.com
Wed Oct 6 14:50:56 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have a running OpenSIPS installation that I'm using for testing purposes.

The fact is that I'm forwarding requests from a voip provider to a jain slee
server and everything is working fine (INVITEs, ACKs, RTP flow,...), except
for the BYEs generated from the server side. They reach the OpenSIPs proxy
and are not forwarded to the voip provider in order to finish the call.

I'm not sure if I have to manually setup a route for this to happen, or if
this behaviour is only available by using the B2BUA approach in OpenSIPS.

Thanks a lot!

David