[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS hang - 1.6.3

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 05:49:10 CEST 2010

A long time ago I was working with PUA and Presence and I started having
issues.  I upgraded to the latest version when I heard about the deadlock,
but I am still noticing from Monit that stuff freezes up.  I usually have to
restart the opensips process and all is better again.  I am reinstalling a
fresh version of OpenSIPS on a new VM, but I swear when I started messing
with PUA to get Call Pickup and BLF my box started having issues.

We shall see with the new box.  Hopefully it was something else.