[OpenSIPS-Users] Using dispatcher and t_replicate()

Jody Rudolph jrudolph at qx.net
Fri Oct 1 23:13:24 CEST 2010

I am trying to replicate registrations over a variable number of servers in a cluster. The ideal function for this would be t_replicate because it ignores the status reply, but it seems it will not accept any sort of variable as input.

Example:
ds_select_dst("1", "4");
t_replicate($du);

t_relay will work but the 200OK from the upstream servers is always passed along to the client which results in two 200OK being sent (one from opensips and one from the upstream cluster.

Can anyone help me with a way to get t_replicate to accept a variable, or a way to get reply_route to drop the 200OK and not pass it along to the registering user?

Thanks,
Jody Rudolph