[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding data to a request before relaying it

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Oct 1 12:00:02 CEST 2010

Hi Najib,

You can do this by defining a failure_route which will be called when
the 600 reply is received and there inserting the data as the body for
Invite with textops functions
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/textops.html#id271334.)
and sending the Invite to another destination.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro