[OpenSIPS-Users] "Asterisk Contexts" in OpenSIPS

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:53:38 CEST 2010

Hi Raul

Thanks for the clarification and response. Really appreciate it.

Have been looking at the siptraces provided by SIP Trace in Opensips
Control Panel.

I'm guessing I still have a NAT Traversal issue.

What is really strange is that I can only phone from usera at domaina.com
to userb at domain.com, but not visa-versa.
When I answer the call on userb at domain.com the call does not setup but
times out with error 408 on both ends.