[OpenSIPS-Users] Help with opensips 1.63 for newbie

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 30 21:18:55 CET 2010

Hi Paul,

The "too many hops" reply means your REGISTER request loops on opensips
- it loops as opensips fails (in the script logic) to see that the
request must be locally handled and not forwarded.

Have you enabled the multi-domain support in the default script? or it
is the unchanged script that comes with opensips ?  I'm asking just to
guide you on troubleshooting this.