[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl interaction

Anton Zagorskiy a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru
Wed Nov 24 17:08:50 CET 2010

Hello.
I'm loading them in the startup_route and store them using cache_store.

Now I'm using the following scheme:
1. I defined a variable in the cfgutils module using modparam("cfgutils",
"shvset", "blah")
2. In the main route block I check does blah's value equal 2 (for example).
If it is, I reload data from DB.
3. When I need to reload data I use a command 'opensipsctl fifo shv_set blah
int 2'.

The main inconvenience is that I need to call (or to send any valid SIP
request) to someone to reload data.