[OpenSIPS-Users] New Blink Qt release 0.2.0 for Linux

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:22:35 CET 2010

Hi,

Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> First official release of Blink for Linux is now available.  The following distributions are supported:
this looks nice. Is there a bug tracker somewhere?

I have found two things:
1. If sip address is entered as sip:name at domain.net, blink tries to
authenticate the user "sip:name" (instead of "name").

2. if I set the audio device sample rate higher than 32 khz, the
python2.6 stream seems to come and go in pavucontrol, and I get blink
using 100% CPU and audio quality of calls is quite bad. this is on
ubuntu karmic, quite fast dual core, audio is intel hda. As there are
actually no codecs with a sample rate higher than 16khz available,
possibly it makes sense to set default sample rate of the audio
devices to 16 khz as well (or 32 khz).

BR
Stefan