[OpenSIPS-Users] Timer Based Failover Question

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Tue Nov 16 11:49:13 CET 2010

And what about

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/tm.html#id250384

From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org [mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Borrett
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 1:40 PM
To: Users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] Timer Based Failover Question

Hi All

I am having a problem where a SIP provider are sometimes sending us a 100, but then nothing afterwards. I would like to fail these calls over using a timer, but fr_timer wont work since we are receiving a 100, and fr_inv_timer requires a very lengthy duration which also will not work as I would like for the call to failover within 5 seconds maximum.

Does anyone have any other suggestion for me please?

Regards,
Bruce Borrett