[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTRACE sequence issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 12 13:31:15 CET 2010

I would rather say:
    1) make opensips to insert in the time_stamp col the time when the
message was received and not the time when the insertion in done  (this
will preserve the order of the packages)

    2) probably a time stamp (sec only) is not eough and some microsecs
needs to be added..(to order packages in the same sec).

What do you thing?