[OpenSIPS-Users] rewritehostport not working, but it has before

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:11:24 CET 2010

I am doing a location() before that.  I guess before I had some logic set up
to where if the user wasn't in the location table then I would call the
rewritehost so that it would go to voicemail since the user wasn't logged
in.  Thats why it confused me because it worked just fine for that scenario.
I will have to remember to watch out for $du.

Thanks