[OpenSIPS-Users] acc sip_code in multi-leg scnarios

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:06:48 CET 2010

Hi All,
Just an update to this post.
If I use my own sip_code column and add values in those column using the PV
$rs, it works good. I use a t_on_reply in the branch route and store the
response codes in a avp variable when the codes are 4XX or 2XX. So when
there are two attempts for a single call this avp stores both response codes
and inserts appropriate rows in the columns as desired.
Is there a way to just ask opensips to not enter the sip_code values in the
acc table?* *Because i do not want two columns indicating the same thing. Or
is there some way to let opensips know that sip_code column is also part of
multi_leg_info? So that it maintains the final response code of each INVITE
transaction to properly insert into the acc table.

--- Jayesh