[OpenSIPS-Users] media dispatcher to_tag error

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu May 27 18:47:48 CEST 2010

Hi Saúl,

I am not using 100rel.  I detest 100rel.

I don't have sufficient debugging enabled to see the session summary.  I'm pushing so many calls through the dispatcher now I'm afraid if I were to enable it, I'd crush the machine.

I may have solved the issue, though.  I noticed the following in 2.3.7's changelog:

  * Allow the to_tag field in the media_sessions table to be NULL

In my media_sessions table, it's still set to disallow NULL.  Apparently I didn't rebuild the table when I upgraded from something previous to 2.3.7.

- Jeff