[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:58:41 CEST 2010

I will try and do that later today.  I think i tried to disable HTTPS when I
first started testing with the Snom phone, but I believe the Snom phone
always tries to use HTTPS.  If you notice in the URL path that the Snom
sends to OpenXCAP it automatically assumes https://servername then it will
attach the port that you provide in the Snom xcap port setting.  So then you
see https://servername:443 <https://servername/>.  I am worried that if I
set the Snom XCAP port to be 80 then the url will be https://servername:80

We shall see.

Adrian Georgescu,

I do realize that the URI that OpenXCAP is seeing is repeated
https://xcap.ae.comhttps://xcap.ae.com:443<https://xcap.ae.comhttps//xcap.ae.com:443>

But when I look at the wireshark capture that is not the URI that Snom is
sending.  I will do some more testing, but I was hoping that someone else
out there had a snom phone that could do some testing to confirm the same
issue.

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé [via OpenSIPS (Open
SIP Server)] <ml-node+5102169-1117049177-169958 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5102169-1117049177-169958 at n2.nabble.com>