[OpenSIPS-Users] B2b module topology hiding

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Wed May 26 14:56:51 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

No problem - I appreciate being told where I've gone wrong.

Ok I've adjusted my script slightly to do the following:

1) Only issue a proxy auth on INVITE if the src_ip and src_port is not
the SBC machine itself
2) Once proxy auth is a success, if src_ip and src_port is not the SBC
machine itself, call b2b_init_request, then exit
3) If src_ip and src_port is the SBC machine, setup t_on_* as well as
issue a t_relay(0x05).

My test that I did worked correctly, as the INVITE comes into the SBC,
and then the B2B module is called and the initial request is dropped.
Then the new INVITE comes into the SBC from itself, and it relayed to
the OpenSIPS router server using the t_relay() method. The Router server
receives this request (I can see the contact is changed to sbc at 1.2.3.4
and the Call-Id is B2b.xxx.xxxxx) and then sends back a 403 (I've
programmed it this way), the B2B Acks the 403 to the Router, and then
forwards the request to the UAC accordingly.

So it looks like its working - perhaps if you'd be so kind as to confirm
if this is the *right* way to do things or elaborate if not.

Thanks again for all the assistance.

Thanks
Doug