[OpenSIPS-Users] B2b module topology hiding

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Wed May 26 14:02:43 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

I was wondering about that because I saw the tm:t_uac:next_hop part
pointing to the RURI, and then attempts to lookup the domain and SRV
records.

I also noticed that my script was sending two 100 trying messages, which
after removing my manual sl_send one, i was still getting a 100 trying
message even though my t_relay has 0x01 flag set.

Can I assume the following then:
An INVITE from a UAC to the OpenSIPS SBC should only ever call the
b2b_init on replies from the OpenSIPS Router server, as that is the
topology we want to hide.
Calls originating from the OpenSIPS Router server must also call the
b2b_init for topology hiding.

Or have I missed the boat here?

Thanks
Doug