[OpenSIPS-Users] media-relay warning

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue May 25 18:52:33 CEST 2010

Hi Saúl,

That makes sense.  I'm more busy today than curious but thanks for the info!

Is this calculation used for documentation only?  Does disabling it affect any operational aspect?  Would its running too slow cause any traffic issues through the relay, particularly unscheduled disconnections from the dispatcher?  I'm trying to diagnose the root causes of some issues we had this morning and this information will be most helpful.

- Jeff