[OpenSIPS-Users] Call Spy in opensips

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:24:29 CEST 2010

RTPProxy is able to fork the RTPStream in Realtime to a new destination.

I guess it would be possible to implement a module (or enhance some one
existent, i think could be a B2B special scenario) in Opensips to create a
new branch to a listen destination and interact with RTPPtoxy to fork the
RTP Stream of an stablished call to this new destination.

What do you think? This could be an interesting new feature to Opensis
supports the Lawful interception requirements.

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza
Voice Technology
http://www.antonioams.com