[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:03:56 CEST 2010

There has been a separate thread about "SIP Presence Aggregation" and I was
just wondering if the people who have gotten Snom phones to work with
OpenXCAP and presence could share the Settings Copy and Paste of the phone.

I have messed with the phones to no avail.  The Snom Forum isn't very active
with answers.  When I set up the phone to talk to the XCAP server I see it
communicating but for all I know it might not be getting past the https
encryption.  I imported the certificate, but that didn't help things.

Any info would be appreciated if you have any.