[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips running on 2 NIC's

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:18:29 CEST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I had two network interfaces eth0 and eth1. I configured eth0 to listen
public IP and eth1 to listen on private IP. My question is how to configure
opensips in order to listen on both interfaces.  I configured in opensips
cfg as follows
listen=udp:public IP [eth0]
alias=udp:private IP [eth1], but in vain. Can any one suggests how to
configure opensips in order to listen on both interfaces.

Regards,
Indiver.