[OpenSIPS-Users] re : opensips as a SIP AS..

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat May 15 22:57:27 CEST 2010

2010/5/15 jignesh gandhi <jhgandhi at yahoo.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Reading the features list it shows that opensips can be used as a SIP AS.
> Not clear if I can do the following ...
>
> 1} Can opnesips process REFER and generate a RE-INVITE and then
>      response back to the REFER with appropriate NOTIFY ?

Hi, you already asked the same in kamailio maillist and several people
explained why you are wrong. A proxy MUST NOT generate a RE-INVITE nad
NOTIFY upon receipt of a REFER as a proxy is... a proxy, and not a UA
(phone) or PBX (B2BUA).

Please, don't ask it again, and at least reply to the people already
tried to help you.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>