[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 UACs behind the same nat registering on opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 12 09:35:37 CEST 2010

Hi Roberto,

If using STUN, it is up to UACs to do routing, so you as a proxy cannot
interfere.

But when using TURN, you can add some logic in OpenSIPS to see if both
the caller and callee are behind the same public IP and to skip rtpproxy
in such a case.
The logic is simple: after lookup(location) - after finding the IP of
the callee device - , check the src IP of the call (where caller is
located) with the IP of destination:

    if ( $si==$dd || $si==rd) => skip rtpproxy

www.voice-system.ro