[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_datagram: causing a load average of 9

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed May 12 09:30:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

> As soon as opensips is started, and it continues for ever. I did not
> notice it for a couple of days after I added the configuration, but it
> had been there from that point. My munin graphs confirmed this.

So we can assume MediaProxy is not generating that load, because it
happens when you start OpenSIPS, right? Besides, MediaProxy doesn't do
any polling on that socket, so I don't see a reason for that high load
there.

Could there be any other software that is connecting to that socket? I
have never experienced this so far, so I can just guess here... :-S

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects