[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Presence Aggregation Issue

Tue May 11 10:26:21 CEST 2010

Am 01.04.2010 16:30, schrieb Adrian Georgescu:

> On Apr 1, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Schumann Sebastian wrote:
>
>> Hi Bogdan
>>
>> Yes, in an "ideal world", this re-publishing with BUSY and ONLINE is
>> wanted, but the toggling not. Priorities would help (you'd receive
>> that but not trigger anything on the user interface as the highest
>> priority will keep its state), but we don't have them yet, so in
>> that case the decision must be made somewhere else or not at all.
>>

> All we need is a good client to figure out how to use these concepts,
> right?

Regarding clients:

AFAIK Microsoft's Communicator SUBSCRIBEs its own presence and as soon
as you manually set the status on one of your clients, all other clients
will change its state too.

And there is the A1 Communicator (a branded Bria softphone) which
displays an aggregated state, e.g. if a buddy is online with 2 clients,
one sending "online", one sending "offline", you will see something like
"online (offline)" on the buddy list.

regards
klaus