[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy....

Roberto Ovani roberto.ebay at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:19:50 CEST 2010

I'm having problem also with rtpproxy (in the logs I read RTP Proxy ....
error 0 ) .
Both RTPPROXY and OPENSIPS lie on the same host, so rtpproxy is launched
with rtpproxy -F -l 127.0.0.1 -s 127.0.0.1:7890
..
WHich command would you use to launch rtrpproxy on the same host as opensips
? ? ?

*rtpproxy -F...and then.......... ?*

Please give me an advice, so I can compare my tests with yours....
Thanks in advance.
Roberto