[OpenSIPS-Users] info about mediaproxy

Roberto Ovani roberto.ebay at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:54:47 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

i have opensips 1.6.2 and mediaproxy on the same host.
Can anyone give me a very basilar routing script for handling all calls:
1) Client behind nat -> client not behind nat
2) client behind nat -> client behind nat
3) clients not behind nats (in the same nat as the opensips)
??

(the point 3) is resolved ;))

I read the book by Gonçalves, but there's only the example with
rtpproxy.... RTPProxy doesn't work in my host (i don't know why yet)......
Then I installed mediaproxy and then I get in the logs :/ error: No
suitable relay found/ ...... I'm going crazy, 'cause I don't know how to
troubleshoot... :(

Caould you help me, pleaasseeeee ?

Roberto