[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog module

wüber leone81 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:40:38 CEST 2010

Hello Richard,

I've configured my system as you suggested and now going on with my setup
and application, I have a similar problem with the CANCEL message.
If a make a call and, before answering the call, I close it from the caller
side, sending a CANCEL message, I get lots of CANCEL packets and ACK packets
and again the message that the size is too big!
One of these CANCEL and ACK packets (the same I can see with wireshark) are
between the server and the end user, the other (that  do not see with
wireshark) are inside the Opensips server!

How I can solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Carmelo