[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help on realtime integration OpenSIPS with Freeswitch.

hung nguyen hungngm1987 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:36:14 CEST 2010

Hi.

I deploy cluster Freeswitch boxes with share Database( use ODBC),they act as
PBX (register server, proxy server, media server ...).
Now FS is load balanced via DNS-SRV record.

I read in wiki about: Load balance using OpenSIPS,Realtime integration
OpenSIPS with Asterisk; and think it can be apply with FS.
I want to deploy Opensips between FS boxes, all users and gateways.
Opensips will act as register server for all users, and ( if can ) load
balance server for all FS boxes.

Thanks to suggestions.