[OpenSIPS-Users] Modify Invite

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon May 3 11:33:28 CEST 2010

Hi Brad,

so printing the $ru after the changes (with xlog) shows the right value,
but in the outgoing INVITE you do not see that value ??  If so, maybe
you have a second change on RURI that is changing your change :).

try placing xlogs for $ru in different location in the code between your
change and the t_relay() to see if the $ru gets changes on the way.

www.voice-system.ro