[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting question

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Mar 30 16:58:24 CEST 2010

I do something similar to this.. Here's how...

1. Make a new table of IP to route group.
2. On opensips startup, have it load that key value pair into memcache
3. when a call comes in, toss $si (or $fD or whatever) against the memcache
key/value pair to return a route group and then pass THAT to do_routing.

Actually, I think the newer builds you can do something similar to that in
concept with the address table in the permissions module. Check that out.
-Brett