[OpenSIPS-Users] Control Panel: Can't login

brianpocock briankeithjames at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:34:30 CEST 2010

I was following the documentation on the website actually and that told me to
do this query: INSERT INTO ocp_admin_privileges
(username,password,available_tools,permissions) values
('admin','admin','all','all');

I guess that documentation is out of date now and it used a MD5 hash now,
hence the ha1 field.   I'll add a user with a password hash and see if it
works.

Out of interest the db.ini.php files, do you have to set the values in all
of them or just the one under /config

Thanks