[OpenSIPS-Users] dlg_list and load_balancer dummy load

rajib deka rajibdk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:55:15 CEST 2010

Thnak you Stanisław, Its all will be a great help for me. I am
record_routing the INVITEs, may be the calls arenot disconected properly. I
am not much sure about the full debug mode as we are pumping 2000-3000 CPS,
so total call dialed till EOD is simply more than 200000. We tried to do
that but CPU ussage went to 77.3% for syslog and kjournal processes. Anyway
thank you for your much appriciable response again.

Regards
Rajib

2010/3/29 Stanisław Pitucha <viraptor at gmail.com>

> On 29.03.2010 07:18, rajib deka wrote:
> > put, I am not able to uderstand the 'state' and timer parameters. Can
>
> State is the dialog state - it goes more or less like this:
> After INVITE - 1
> After 18X - 2
> After 200 - 3
> After ACK - 4
> After BYE - 5
>
> Not sure what you mean by timer. If it's timestart / timeout - they mean
> exactly that :) When did the call start and how long can it be alive
> (described in the docs).
>
> > somebody please explain it to me and also why am I getting some dummy
> loads?
>
> Are you're not record_routing the INVITEs? Or maybe the phones are not
> disconnecting properly? Logs set to a high debug can hopefully tell you.

Rajib Deka
Software Engineer
Servion Global Solution
Chennai, India