[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel Installation Confusion

brianpocock briankeithjames at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:09:23 CET 2010

Right this is really confusing me, In the installation documentation for the
opensips control panel says to add a new column to the acc table called
cdr_id int(11).   I've done this and moved onto the next step, adding a
stored procedure, when adding this stored procedure I get the error ERROR
1060 (42S21) at line 2: Duplicate column name 'cdr_id'
Looking at line 2 of the stored procedure:
ALTER TABLE acc ADD COLUMN cdr_id bigint(11) not null default 0 AFTER time;
Its doing the same thing that the documentation already told me to do
earlier but this time with a bigint(11).

Should I just remove this line from the stored procedure?   Will it not work
without it?   Does it need to be bigint or int?
Thanks :)