[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSISP 1.6.2 / Control Panel 1.4 - Installation problems

Christian Vo cvo at nvidia.com
Wed Mar 24 19:11:30 CET 2010

I've just installed the latest version of opensips-cp
Here's what I found:

1)      Monit link error:

[Wed Mar 24 10:41:53 2010] [error] [client 10.31.53.156] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '../../../../config/tools/monit/local.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in /srv/www/htdocs/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/monit/monit_proxyfy.php on line 26, referer: http://10.32.0.97/cp/tools/system/monit/monit.php

I noticed that path is set wrong in this script  "opensips-cp/web/tools/system/monit/monit_proxyfy.php"

Was missing the"system/" subdirectory

>>  require_once("../../../../config/tools/system/monit/local.inc.php");

2)      Not seeing any entries in either the "acc" nor "sip_trace" database tables... so I'm not sure what I've missed in my basic opensips config so that either cdrviewer  or sip_trace would work...