[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy cannot read the RADIUS configuration file

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 00:34:44 CET 2010

# General settings

# specify which authentication comes first respectively which
# authentication is used. possible values are: "radius" and "local".
# if you specify "radius,local" then the RADIUS server is asked
# first then the local one. if only one keyword is specified only
# this server is asked.
auth_order radius,local

# maximum login tries a user has
login_tries 4

# timeout for all login tries
# if this time is exceeded the user is kicked out
login_timeout 60

# name of the nologin file which when it exists disables logins.
# it may be extended by the ttyname which will result in
# a terminal specific lock (eg /etc/nologin.ttyS2 will disable
# logins on /dev/ttyS2)
nologin /etc/nologin

# name of the issue file. it's only display when no username is passed
# on the radlogin command line
issue /etc/radiusclient-ng/issue

# RADIUS settings

# RADIUS server to use for authentication requests. this config
# item can appear more then one time. if multiple servers are
# defined they are tried in a round robin fashion if one
# server is not answering.
# optionally you can specify a the port number on which is remote
# RADIUS listens separated by a colon from the hostname. if
# no port is specified /etc/services is consulted of the radius
# service. if this fails also a compiled in default is used.
#authserver 12.*.*.*
authserver 66.*.*.*
# RADIUS server to use for accouting requests. All that I
# said for authserver applies, too.
#
#acctserver 12.*.*.*
acctserver 66.*.*.*
# file holding shared secrets used for the communication
# between the RADIUS client and server
servers /usr/local/etc/opensips/radius/servers

# dictionary of allowed attributes and values
# just like in the normal RADIUS distributions
dictionary /usr/local/etc/opensips/radius/dictionary

# program to call for a RADIUS authenticated login
login_radius /usr/sbin/login.radius

# file which holds sequence number for communication with the
# RADIUS server
seqfile /var/run/radius.seq
#seqfile /var/run/opensips/opensips_radius.seq

# file which specifies mapping between ttyname and NAS-Port attribute
mapfile /etc/radiusclient-ng/port-id-map

# default authentication realm to append to all usernames if no
# realm was explicitly specified by the user
# the radiusd directly form Livingston doesnt use any realms, so leave
# it blank then
default_realm

# time to wait for a reply from the RADIUS server
radius_timeout 10

# resend request this many times before trying the next server
radius_retries 3

# local address from which radius packets have to be sent
bindaddr *

# LOCAL settings

# program to execute for local login
# it must support the -f flag for preauthenticated login
login_local /bin/login