[OpenSIPS-Users] Check Live Peers on OpenSIPS

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:37:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I want to know how can I check the peers of source and destination phones?
Like if both phones are located (registered) on one UAS(OpenSIPS) can call
SIP-SIP, if any one phone is registered on UAS and other is on PSTN, call
will be re-routed to SIP-PSTN. In case of SIP-SIP, lookup("location")
function works and I need to know how can I forward call to SIP-PSTN ?

Kindly advise me the method/ function can used for it.

Ahmed Munir