[OpenSIPS-Users] T.38 detection/redirect in OpenSIPS

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Mar 17 16:56:35 CET 2010

I don't think there is any way to do this without an RTP capable device in
the mix.

What you may be able to do is have asterisk detect that it's a fax, then
reject it if it is.. I don't know if you can do all that without answering
the call.

Then you can forward it back to the proxy if it is a fax with maybe a
prefix.

A lot of assumptions in there. Would like to hear if you find something that
works. Not sure if you can SIP Spiral yet in asterisk anyway. ;)
-Brett