[OpenSIPS-Users] SNOM BLF

Ross Beer ross_beer at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:06:34 CET 2010

Hi,

I don't know if anyone could point me in the right direction, but I am trying to get Presence, BLF and BLF dialog working so that when a call is made the lamp lights show the staus on the Snom.

At present it all works for a few minuites and then either just stops working or the lights get stuck on.

I can see that Opensips is sending updates to the phone, however the phone replies with:

SIP/2.0 481 Subscription Does Not Exist
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <IP ADDRESS>;branch=z9hG4bK78c3.4b6b61f4.0