[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSER+Asterisk+BLF

vallimamod abdullah vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Mon Mar 8 14:28:51 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

On Sunday7Mar, 2010, at 1:21 AM, Mark Sayer wrote:

> We are needing to modify the configure of a currently operating
> OpenSER to properly relay the SUBSCRIBE and SIP-NOTIFY messages that
> are sent between Asterisk and a phone that supports BLF (like the
> Snom 300 or Yealink T26). Our setup includes an OpenSER 1.2 &
> Asterisk 1.4.17 in the same box. OpenSER performs all registration,
> authentication and NAT. Asterisk handles the media and the accounting.

I am facing the exact same issue on my platform. The only solution I
have found is to upgrade to opensips 1.6 and implement the presence on
the proxy. AFAIK asterisk can't handle presence for devices not
directly registered to it.

BTW, the config migration from 1.2 to 1.6 was less complicated than I
feared...

Regards,
- vma
.