[OpenSIPS-Users] Using uac_replace_from and needing something like an uac_replace_contact

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:59:21 CET 2010

Hi all! I'm using the uac_replace_from function in order to send calls
to many diferents providers (using drouting). But some of those
providers are rejecting my INVITEs because of the generic information
stored on contact header (that is diferent from 'from header').

Do anybody knows if there is a workaround for this? I don't want to use
an b2bua just for this. I want to keep my solution on opensips.

Regards, Ricardo.