[OpenSIPS-Users] Users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 80

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:02:58 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I've copied dictionary.opensips to /etc/freeradius
directory and added few lines in it after that when I make the call I'm
getting this same error as mentioned in my previous mail earlier, I even
copied the dictionary.freeradius to /etc/clientradius_ng directory as well.

Lines for dictionary.opensips are listed below;

#### Attributes ###
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Uri-User         208  string     # Proprietary, auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Group            211  string     # Proprietary, group_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Rpid             213  string     # Proprietary, auth_radius
ATTRIBUTE SIP-AVP              225  string     # Proprietary, avp_radius
ATTRIBUTE Sip-Method           101  integer

### Service-Type Values ###
VALUE Service-Type       Group-Check      12   # Proprietary, group_radius
VALUE Service-Type       Sip-Session      15
VALUE Service-Type       SIP-Caller-AVPs  30   # Proprietary, avp_radius
VALUE Service-Type       SIP-Callee-AVPs  31   # Proprietary, avp_radius

### Sip-Method Values ###
VALUE Sip-Method         Undefined      0
VALUE Sip-Method         Invite         1
VALUE Sip-Method         Cancel         2
VALUE Sip-Method         Ack            4
VALUE Sip-Method         Bye            8
VALUE Sip-Method         Info           16
VALUE Sip-Method         Options        32
VALUE Sip-Method         Update         64
VALUE Sip-Method         Register       128
VALUE Sip-Method         Message        256
VALUE Sip-Method         Subscribe      512
VALUE Sip-Method         Notify         1024
VALUE Sip-Method         Prack          2048
VALUE Sip-Method         Refer          4096
VALUE Sip-Method         Other          8192

And my dictionary settings are listed below;

dictionary(freeradius)

$INCLUDE        /opt/freeradius/share/freeradius/dictionary
$INCLUDE        /opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/dictionary.opensips

dictionary(radiusclient)

##At the end of the line
$INCLUDE  /opt/freeradius/etc/raddb/dictionary.opensips

Kindly tell me from which section I'm facing this problem. Waiting for your
reply.