[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence BLF with linksys SPA

vallimamod abdullah vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Tue Mar 2 19:04:31 CET 2010

Hello list,

I am trying to implement presence with opensips 1.6.0-notls and
linksys spa942 firmware 6.1.5(a). On the phone side, I have configured
an idle line with blf (fnc=blf;sub=2036@$PROXY;nme=2036)
On server side, I am using the presence_dialoginfo.so and
pua_dialoginfo.so modules as described on the tutorial (http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsPapPa.
)

When the phone starts, it sends SUBSCRIBE (Event: dialog) to the
server and receives NOTIFY from it. But there is no PUBLISH so the
light remain blinking orange. The relevant parts of sip traces and
opensips config are attached (extension 4590 is monitoring extension
2036).

Any hint for where I should look ?

Thank you !

Regards,