[OpenSIPS-Users] making svn trunk version

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:32:50 CET 2010

I'm trying to build OpenSIPS from the latest svn trunk in order to test changes made to BLA however I keep encountering a series of errors. I'm hoping someone can explain the build process as I have not seen these errors before.

Aaa_radius is included in the exclude modules list however I need to add the skip_modules="aaa_radius" to the make install command to avoid make failing on the aaa_radius module.

After adding this qualifier the make fails on the db_oracle modules asynch.c which is strange because db_oracle is also in the exclude modules list.

Is there a new build process for this release?

Thanks,Steve