[OpenSIPS-Users] Call control reporting no dialog

Doug doug at wd.co.za
Wed Jun 30 23:26:53 CEST 2010

Hi Inaki,

Brilliant stuff - t_newtran removed sorted it out.

Ok so the reason I'm using t_newtran is for protection against
retransmissions?

My route logic is quite simple:

         if (is_method("INVITE"))
         {
                 # Timing packet
                 sl_send_reply("100", "Trying -- your call is important
to us");

#               if (!t_newtran())
#               {
#                       sl_reply_error();
#                       exit;
#               }

                 if(nat_uac_test("19"))
                 {
                         xlog("L_INFO", "[SBC] Fixing NAT Contact
[ID=$ci]\n");
                         fix_nated_contact();
                         setbflag(6);
                 }

                 $avp(s:billing_party)=$Au;

                 # Setup Call Control
                 $avp(s:can_uri) = $ru;
                 route(PREPAID_CONTROL);

                 route(OUTBOUND);
         }

the PREPAID_CONTROL route just executes call_control and then sets a
flag so we don't execute it again. The OUTBOUND route setups the
media_proxy and then sets the destination URI and finally runs a
t_relay. Should I replace t_newtran with t_checktran ?

Many thanks for the assistance!

Thanks
Doug