[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy & "Zombie" Media Sessions.

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:03:50 CEST 2010

Been running Mediaproxy in production for the last 12 hours with some
heavy loads and have noticed that there are many "zombie" media
sessions listed when using the CDRTool page to view current MP
sessions.

These calls no longer exist in OpenSIPS dialog table nor the media
servers (Asterisk boxes) that originally served them.  I am using two
relays and it seems that all of these zombie sessions are occurring on
the box where I have the relay and dispatcher stuffed onto the same
IP.  Could the dispatcher and relay residing on the same IP cause this
issue?

For instance, I have several calls that say over 5 hours in length,
but with 0 bytes listed for incoming/outgoing RTP.  My timeouts for
OpenSIPS dialog is set to 7200, stream_timeout=90 and
on_hold_timeout=7200 in Mediaproxy.

Is there a way to manually remove these zombie media sessions?