[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancing Conference System

Hasitha Lalinda hasithamail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:52:34 CEST 2010

If you have a single DDI and have to enter the conference number to select
the conference room once the call is answered, then OpenSIPS cannot identify
the room number because OpenSIPS has no media  related capabilities.
If you have a dedicated DDI number for each conference room, load balancing
can easily be done using drouting module.