[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Jun 18 19:55:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

I could get my hands on a Snom 320 to test this :)

On 02/06/10 23:16, osiris123d wrote:

> Sweet.  I might have found my first bug on this forum .
>
> I went ahead and posted my findings on Snom's forum today.  I will see what
> they say.  Also would like to hear what you find after checking.
>
> Thanks for keeping up with this.

I commited a fix for the URL bug to OpenXCAP, but it's not yet on any
released version. You may try it by fetching the source using darcs:

darcs get http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/openxcap

Looks like the GET request sent from the Snom escapes certain characters
so I couldn't get it working, but the URL bug seems to be gone :)

62.131.X.Y 'GET
http://xxxx/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip%3a31208005163%40ag-projects.com/contacts-resource-list.xml
HTTP/1.1' 401 0 141 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; snom320-SIP 8.2.35 1.1.3-n)' -
REQUEST headers:

BTW, you may disable SSL by setting this parameter:

<xcap_via_tls perm="">false</xcap_via_tls>

Thanks for the feedback provided.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects