[OpenSIPS-Users] Unexpected loose_route() behavior

Matthew Lehner mlehner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:30:53 CEST 2010

Bogdan,

Thanks, that makes sense now. The problem seems to be at my provider
though. They rewrite the RURI to be my opensips and not the
destination. Seems the provider is ignoring my lr=on and making it a
strict route. I am still figuring out the difference between
loose/strict. Would the best solution to this be to ignore any Route
headers from my provider in this case?

Matt