[OpenSIPS-Users] OPENSIPS+ASTERISK Integration

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:50:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I basically use the load_balancer module to dispatch to different
asterisk servers

on the main route block after handling auth, registrations, etc

if(db_is_user_in("Request-URI", "ccivr")) {
          xlog("The call will be redirect to calling card server");
          route(3);
}

# route for call handled by calling card servers
route[3] {
        # for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                t_on_branch("2");
                t_on_reply("2");
                t_on_failure("1");
                if(client_nat_test("15")) {
                        nat_keepalive();
                }
        }

        # prepare the message for the IVR

        # select less loaded IVR
        if(!load_balance("1", "ccivr")) {
                xlog("No IVR available !!!");
                sl_send_reply("503", "Service Unavailable");
                exit;
        };

        if(!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();